To wrap up the FEMCEE Month, I got in touch with one of UG’s finest femcees, rapper: Ninja C also addressed as @Herninjaness. The episode was recorded at Port Bell Drive. We jumped into a brief review of Ninja Attitude the review was picky but revealing of certain things we didn’t know. Ninja C reveals how she got into this thing called, HIP HOP. As she turned a dare as an initiation into rap music/ Hip Hop. The conversation was lengthy and well ended with her giving us that exclusive performance of her Redefinitions verse.
Important Aspects highlighted in the episode:
- “I didn’t see my self getting into hip hop”
- “The more skills you have in the music industry the better for you”
- Keko made me realise there are many more rappers.
- Hip Hop has rules but it doesn’t mean you can’t experiment.
- Femcees need to push more…
***If you would love to contribute to our podcast Visit the contact us page. For any issues related to the podcast you can send us a message at the end of the this page. We would love to make your experience better.***