AJO is set to release his No Apologies EP (as am writing 14 days from now), and will be his second full length release, it is to serve as a follow-up of his debut Mixtape Rap Music I Sing / RMIS. The mixtape had a number of tracks that got utmost rotation especially Back Down Ft Lethal and Hannz Tactiq. He Featured a number of known artists like Lethal, Hannz, O.P.U, So Severe (on What do I rap For), and others on that project which gave him a clear sphere to push on with his raw talent. This seems like a solo project but well guest appearances from Akongo, Essie and Nina MC are to be expected.
The EP will have 12 tracks including the Intro
Now on No Apologies just like RMIS he dedicated his time and work to have his EP worked on by one sole studio, Port Bell drive Music. RMIS was 90 % babied from Yego Productions. This said has given AJO a chance to explore new sounds and approaches to his career, with various producers on this project including Nase Avatar, Alz, and others. For now we can listen to Kamikaze (which was a popular song released last year and a video shot for ) and Freak A free style as we wait for the whole project to drop on 18th May, 2016. * Date was changed to 27th May, 2016*
2. No Apologies ft Essie (Prod. Alz Analytical & Nxcco)
3. Kamikaze (Prod. Nase Avatar & Martin-UrbanAksent)
4. Aphrodite ft Akongo (Prod. Nase Avatar)
5. Word Smith (Prod. Nase Avatar & Nxcco)
6. Like A Drum ft Nina MC (Prod. Alz Analytical)
7. Rhyme Scheme ft Essie (Prod. Alz Analytical & Nxcco)
8. Word Smitten (Prod. Nase Avatar)
9. Family Ties (Prod Nase Avatar)
10. Word Smith II (Prod. Alz Analytical)
11. Freak A Free Style (Prod. Alz Analytical)
12. Ekos Koku (Prod. Nase Avatar & I-Am-recktor)
Donate to NuveyLive today to enable the platform to keep bringing the quality content you like. NuveyLive is an independent magazine for artistes and creatives telling Ugandan Hip Hop stories and beyond, tech and merchandise stories narratively.